Thursday 12 May 2016

Zeroing in on a clinic in Delhi


Delhi, the capital of India, has a gamut of opportunities for everyone. I, being a patient seeking help of a fertility expert, contacted many fertility clinics telling my case history to a few junior doctors over the phone or emailing it to the head of their department. I got positive response from two, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (SGRH) and Nova IVI Fertility Clinic (Nova). At SGRH, I had direct contact of the senior doctor; she asked me to call her the moment I reach Delhi. At Nova, I had built a good rapport with the receptionist; she not only made to talk to the Director of the clinic, but also book an appointment for me one month in advance.

I wanted to setup everything before setting off to Delhi, as I had to stay with close relatives and causing them least troubles. I called SGRH doctor but she had quit SGRH and had joined a private practice. That didn’t sound like a good idea to me, as I contacted her because of SGRH’s history of FIRST IVF Baby in North India. Since the brand name attached to her got dropped, I chose Nova over her.

In Oct’14, I decided to try my luck at Nova IVI Fertility (Opp. St. Thomas Church, Africa Avenue, R K Puram Sector-2, Block B-2, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi). I registered myself as a New Patient and after physical examination, I then met Dr. Nalini Mahajan, Director of Clinic. After understanding the case, she advised a few tests to be done before I met her next. I called my DH for the next appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to Beclovent. Thanks for sharing this information.
    IUI Treatment Delhi

    ReplyDelete