Thursday 12 May 2016

Using DS, 1 failed ICSI, 2 failed IUIs... what next?


We decided to do ICSI first with Donor Sperm (DS) sample procured by a bank suggested by MHB in Jayanagar, Bangalore. Out of 6 oocytes frozen in one straw, 5 oocytes survived after thawing process and only 3 fertilized well with DS of my DH’s blood group. All 3 were transferred and none got implanted :-(

Since we had 6 more frozen oocytes, the plan of action was to fertilize 3 oocytes with 1 DS sample of DH’s blood group and last 3 with 1 DS of my blood group and use IUI instead of ICSI.

Unfortunately, none of the 2 IUI cycles succeeded. By then, my body had taken a lot of injections and medicines and the brain was really dissatisfied, hence a break or change was required.

We decided to say Good-Bye to Manipal Hospital Bangalore (MHB) and decide another place to continue our quest. Deciding on whom to consult next in Bangalore seemed next to impossible as MHB was the ONLY last option in Bangalore.

As I had a few relatives in Delhi whom I could trust blindfolded, I chose to stay with them and take my chances in Delhi.

More about it, later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this informative things to people. This is really helpful for readers.IUI Treatment Delhi

    ReplyDelete