Monday 11 April 2016

My Hysteroscopy Report

After taking medication for a month, my DH got CASA done in Dec' 12. Reports showed 2% Slow Progressive Sperms in Nov as well as in Dec; Total Motility increased from 3% to 4% in Dec; Volume was 0.5ml and Sperm Concentration was 1 million/ml for both the months, but the Percentage of Live Sperms reduced from 14% to 2% after taking medication. Off those 2% Live Sperms, Percentage of Normal Sperms was Zero.

My hysteroscopy was planned for Dec' 12 itself, and Egg Retrieval (ER) was planned for Feb' 13, so we were asked to continue with his medication and see if it has more effect by then.

I got my Pre-Anaesthesia Check (PAC) done by anaesthetist two days prior to my procedure. Since I was diagnosed of Hypertension in June' 12, they thought of getting an ECG done. MHB is very professional and they check your body thoroughly before performing any procedure. As everything seemed normal, my procedure was given a go-ahead.

Hysteroscopy took place in Dec' 12 and everything was normal and healthy. I was asked to take rest for two months and let the body recover from the internal scratches; ER was re-planned for Mar' 13.


But before my ER, Dr. Vasan S.S. wanted to get good sperms from my DH to perform ICSI in March itself. For that, he repeated CASA test and instructed his lab to freeze the sample obtained from ejaculation instead of performing test, in case good sperms were observed. Our bad, no sperms were retrieved :-(

1 comment:

  1. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Best IIVF Clinic in Noida
    Best hysteroscopy treatment center in noida

    ReplyDelete