Thursday 7 April 2016

Current day...

After yet another failed IVF cycle (ICSI process), I am on a month long break to let my hormones settle down and get geared up for the next attempt. This statement might create an impression of me in your mind as a very strong woman; I am. But feelings change every second, each day. My state of mind keeps fluctuating whenever I recall all the struggles of our "trying to conceive a new life" as a couple.

In this blog, I wish to unfold the sequence of events and share the experience that my husband and I have been through since Dec' 2011. Trust me, it isn't just a struggle to make a baby of your own, but a lot more to deal with.

I know, there are many blogs/ posts/ discussions on infertility (mostly USA, Canada and UK based couples) which has all the latest updates of their cycles and quick references from their past, but that doesn't help much. Even I have read such posts a hundred times myself, but I am going to make this blog different from the others by revealing maximum details (names of places/ clinics/ doctors, tests, costs, etc) for the benefit of my countrymen and foreigners too (many foreigners visit my country to find solution to their infertility problems). My aim is to help other struggling "trying to conceive" couples understand the nitty-gritty of infertility and find their bundle of joy.

My next post will talk about my journey from the very beginning. I plan to do it fast, keeping in mind that my next cycle is just a month away and I have to capture details of past 50 months.

P.S.:  I am an Indian and all my references will be from India.

2 comments:

  1. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Best testicular biopsy treatment in noida
    Best IVF Centre in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to pass this to everyone that is sicking from any kind of disease that the solution to all diseases and sickness have arrive, i was just cured by Dr idahosa the great healer after i have been passing through stress all day and night. i never know i was going to be cured of this HIV sickness in my life cause they said there is no cure, i am proving all those that said that there is no cure wrong cause i have just been cured with herbal medicine of Dr idahosa the great healer, i cant talk cause my heart is full of excitement and i am using this medium of my testimony to inform you all to contact this man for any kind of sickness and he is ready to help you solve your problem. please if you are out there passing through any sickness kindly contact him here through his email address:{ dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com } whatssap number +2348134261542,  he  is waiting for you. once more i say a very big thank you for what you have done for me, i will keep my promise to keep sharing testimony about what God have use you to do in my life.
    Dr Idahosa also cure listed diseases:

    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement
    18, Hepatitis AB and C
    19, Diabetes
    20, Ulcer

    ReplyDelete