Wednesday 28 September 2016

Moving on with life and inferility

After a positive (although failed pregnancy), my faith on Dr. Rashmi Yogish grew further more. I had total of 4 Day-5 Blastocysts (best one's which survived), out of which two were used in the Nov FET.

After a break of 2-3 months, letting everything come back to normal, my 2nd FET (1 Day-5 Blastocyst) in Mar'16 was a failure too.

Consecutive month was my 3rd FET (1 Day-5 Blastocyst), i.e. in Apr' 16. Despite all possible permutations and combinations of medicines and methods, 3rd FET was also a failure.

Highly disappointed and angry with my fate, I went to visit my parents for a few weeks (that's when I was not writing posts).

I not only refreshed my mind and mood, it also helped me and my DH take a call on what to do next. The question was "Another stimulation with DS" or "Using donor gametes".

1 comment:

  1. That's really awesome blog because i found there lot of valuable Information and i am very glad that you share this blog with us.infertility clinic in delhi

    ReplyDelete