Friday 26 August 2016

My first ever... Pregnancy & Miscarriage :`(




The IVF Stimulation done in Sep’15 was my 3rd attempt. Mostly, after every stimulation, if there is no Fresh Transfer done in the same cycle, Fertility Experts give your body a good 1.5 months of resting time. After the stimulation, I was on Tab. Primolut-N (twice daily for 7 days) and Tab. Cabgolin (once a day for 10 days) to normalize the hormones and put an end to all the chain reactions resulting from overworked Ovaries and all other organs involved.

After I got my period in Oct, I was put on Tab Ovral-L for 21 days and was asked to come back only on Day2/3 of Nov's period. This waiting time could be very tricky, depends how you tackle it. I chose to be positive and prepare myself for a good news. I utilized these 40-50 days to re-arrange my closets, cabinets, etc. I made all comfortable clothing handy, being super-optimistic. I worked out well and ate healthy food too; although I eat healthy food all the time but I added more nuts, fruits and greens in my diet.

I got back to Nova Bangalore in Nov’15 and was prescribed Tab. Progynova, Estrodiol Gel, Inj. Susten and Cap. Susten with a strict routine and timings to follow. Dr. Rashmi added an Intralipid Infusion on the day of my Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET).
My beta hCG Test was due 14 days post FET. ALAS, IT WAS A POSITIVE RESULT! Repeat test confirmed my pregnancy, although the values weren’t doubling as expected. I got other necessary blood tests done, as directed by Dr. Rashmi. First time ever, I got Gestational Age (GA) mentioned on my file… First time ever, my tears weren’t of pain and sorrow but of joy and happiness. As per my Expected Delivery Date, I should have delivered a baby by now, Aug’16, but it was a short-lived moment of happiness. After my second endovaginal (EV) sonography, my doctor was tensed. She directed me to get a more detailed Early Pregnancy Scan done by an expert. Unfortunately, by then I had some bleeding and Early Pregnancy Scan showed an empty sac :`( Also, beta hCG done on the same day showed a dropped value. 

My First Pregnancy became a miscarriage :`( :`( :`(

1 comment:

  1. I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.infertility clinic in delhi

    ReplyDelete